"To inspire them to realize more and more of their capacities for living meaningful lives. Because there certainly is meaning to life."
-John Coltrane on Uplifting Others

Monday, February 1, 2010

In Regards to Video Communication

After listening to the latest VoiceThread (which I might add I'm terrible at delaying until the last moment), I enjoyed listening to other's concerns about this technology. In my opinion, video technology is a great way to talk with parents. I know growing up, my parents hated Parent Teachers night, not because they hated my teachers. Rather, the time it took to get to the school and then talk face to face with the teacher was tedious.
Now, teachers have an opportunity to hold these conferences with parents. They can still meet face to face, and there is less hassle. It's a tangent of the e-mail system that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment