"To inspire them to realize more and more of their capacities for living meaningful lives. Because there certainly is meaning to life."
-John Coltrane on Uplifting Others

Monday, March 22, 2010

Beginnings of the Video, Multi-Media

This is a week late, but I have my storyboard. The idea behind this video is to help students visualize the concepts of poetry and literature in both visual and audio ways. I chose "Theme For English B" by Langston Hughes for the video. I would that people would take a look at the other Hughes video I embedded onto the blog for an idea of where I'm going with this.
I provided links to all the images I'll be using in the video, and I'll play Bessie Smith's "Lost Your Head Blues," which I own.
Anyway, here's my storyboard. If you have any comments, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment