"To inspire them to realize more and more of their capacities for living meaningful lives. Because there certainly is meaning to life."
-John Coltrane on Uplifting Others

Friday, November 5, 2010

Final Project Website

I need to get this off my chest: I hate Google Sites! The user interface is confusing at times. I especially don't like having to exit the Edit interface in order to check for mistakes. Where is the preview option?

With that said, our team is preparing the website for our final project, Digital Literacy Without Borders. Here is a link to the site; I wrote the "What We're All About" page. I hope it gives a good idea of what we are trying to achieve with this project, and that it simply is not a means to a grade. I believe that all of us (Kristen, Parker, Sean and I) are invested in using digital tools to better improve our understanding of other cultures and our own. Hopefully we can take the spirit of Digital Literacy Without Borders to other parts of the world.

1 comment:

  1. No reason you have to use Google sites. Wikispaces or pbwiki are also great wiki services that have free versions.

    ReplyDelete