"To inspire them to realize more and more of their capacities for living meaningful lives. Because there certainly is meaning to life."
-John Coltrane on Uplifting Others

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Swagger of Life

If we haven't met in real life, I must admit I sport a sick 'stache. Because of Dressing and Grooming Standards at BYU, I am limited in the amount of facial hair, and was somewhat hesitant about the moustache. I denoted it to creepers and jerks from 80's movies. Then I tried it, and life changed.

There is a certain lifestyle associated with moustaches. Like wearing cowboys boots, a moustache brings a change of pace; it sets the individual apart from the world. I enter into a brotherhood with Burt Reynolds, Charles Bronson, and Tom Selleck, amongst others. I want to share this brotherhood with you.
I recently joined a group on Facebook called the BSS. It is completely devoted to Boots, Staches, and Sweaters. I'm sending an invitation to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment